Well, things have been so busy so far this year, that I have been neglecting to take regular tea breaks! I’ve moved house (and now have a big kitchen to experiment in and my own proper garden – bliss! So expect some new recipes and sunshine-filled garden posts on the horizon!)
I also had a wisdom tooth taken out, which meant I have been taking it easy, was stuck with very soft food and feeling a bit yucky for quite a while, so haven’t been as adventurous as I would usually like to be on the food and drink front! Although it did mean I consumed copious amounts of comfort food, like mashed potatoes and home-made gravy (And Yorkshire Puddings, once I was able to chew a little bit more!)
So I’ve been neglecting the poor Tea Break blog. 🙁
And like buses, you wait for ages and several come along at once! There’s so much I want to write about at the moment – the many fun things to do in the beautiful Borough of Richmond, delightful new teas and tea-related activities that I’ve been trying out, and summer interior design – in the house and in the garden!
To try and fit everything in, I’ve been working on a new website for Tea With Rachael – watch this space for a tea time one-stop-shop with a mix of food, drink, fun, fashion, things to see and do and, of course, all things tea-related!
In the meantime, I have been trying some lovely new teas and exploring some fun things to see and do, particularly in and around Richmond and Twickenham.
Thought I’d give you a little preview of the next few posts, that should be on the new website very soon!
- Time for Tea – An afternoon with Earl Grey
- Time for Tea – Afternoon Tea at the Four Seasons, Canary Wharf
- Out and About – Richmond Spring/Summer Special
- Fit for Foodies – A gastronomic tour of Twickenham
- Fit for Foodies – Foodies Festival 2013, Hampton Court
- Kitchen Corner – Use by dates: recipes to make sure you use it all up!
- Library Corner – Save the planet while catching up on your reading
- Party Time! Fun party ideas for this summer
Until then, enjoy YOUR Bank Holiday tea break!